Saturday 14 August 2010

Guilt

Well after all my whinging someone has just managed to make me feel really guilty.
Someone reading my blog on a cancer support site thought initially that I was the one suffering with cancer.

It upset me a bit, but the more I think about it, yes I know the blog is sometimes self indulgant and may look like wallowing in self pity, but I honestly believe that the blog is meant to be used as a tool for emotional release.

It is meant to be a journey of how I am dealing with this, emotionally. How mum is coping physically, and other significant events along the way.

Cancer doesn't just effect the person, but the families too and I wanted a brutally honest account of all the emotions that are involved, even the selfish ones.

Today made me realise just HOW personal the blog is to me, and how deep it does probe my emotions.

I can't feel any shame for wanting to share my felings with you all. Anyone that knows me personally will know that I communicate my feelings, thoughts and emotions a lot better by written word, rather than spoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment